Obama makes more money available for energy related research.
The energy challenges our country faces are severe and have gone unaddressed for far too long. Our addiction to foreign oil doesn't just undermine our national security and wreak havoc on our environment -- it cripples our economy and strains the budgets of working families all across America. President Obama and Vice President Biden have a comprehensive plan to invest in alternative and renewable energy, end our addiction to foreign oil, address the global climate crisis and create millions of new jobs.
The Obama-Biden comprehensive New Energy for America plan will:
- Help create five million new jobs by strategically investing $150 billion over the next ten years to catalyze private efforts to build a clean energy future.
- Within 10 years save more oil than we currently import from the Middle East and Venezuela combined.
- Put 1 million Plug-In Hybrid cars -- cars that can get up to 150 miles per gallon -- on the road by 2015, cars that we will work to make sure are built here in America.
- Ensure 10 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.
- Implement an economy-wide cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.
If you are in need of money to research almost anything from child development to a new energy related project then now is the time to apply for that funding.
Funding is available for:
The list could go on and on, but there is still only one way for you to obtain this funding. You must apply for it.
- Writing your book
- Studying the environment
- Creating a prototype for a new invention
- Child development studies
- Endangered species (plants and animals)
- Animal rights
- Anything energy related
- To start a home business
- To get your invention manufactured
- To get a patent
- All kinds of human development and social research
- New life saving drugs
- Statistical studies